Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100th Day of School

My Grandson loves to celebrate the 100th Day of School. Each year since he has been in school I have made him a special shirt to wear on the 100th Day. This year I made two for him to pick which one he wanted to wear. The first I used glitter glue and just wrote on the shirt, but then I saw these cute little foam dinosaur shapes...so I made a second shirt. The shirt with the dinosaur shapes will not be able to be washed, because they are just stuck on.
(The East is the name of his school.)
In the past I have sewn on 100 buttons to a shirt, pinned on 100 safety pins both in the shape of 100 DAYS and I used a permanent markers to write 100 Days Smarter on one of his shirts. The shirts do not have to be perfect or fancy, it is just the fact that the child has a one-of-a-kind shirt to wear to school on a special day. What ideas do you have to make the 100th Day of School shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment