Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gas Prices?



First time I saw this sign I nearly ran off the road! WOW, it was quite a shock REGULAR GASOLINE $8.80, I certainly did a double take. Of course, when I looked at the other side of the sign, I saw the gas was really only $2.79 per gallon which is bad enough. Today I could not resist taking a photo of the sign before they got it fixed. Now the other side says gas is $2.59 per gallon. In the past several years we have seen a wide variety of gas prices. We live in a college town and prices tend to rise during the school year, when all the students are back in town. It has been nearly $4.00 per gallon at different times. When we go to visit our daughter in Oklahoma City gas is nearly always cheaper there.

What are the gasoline prices in your area?

1 comment:

  1. On my way to work this morning I noticed that gasoline prices in that town 20 miles west was $2.65 per gallon.

    ReplyDelete