Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JULIE I DID IT!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST SCAN I DID ON MY SCANNER BY MYSELF!!!

For those of you who can operate all the features of your computer and printer this will not seem like a big deal, BUT for me this is awesome!!! Julie has taught me so many things over the years, about how to do things on the computer. She taught me how to blog, how to save files, how to take photos off my camera to put on the computer and oh so many many other things.

I tell her thank you, but that is not nearly enough for every thing she teaches me! Julie is the brightest and kindest young lady in the world. I know there are many times she thinks, if I ask her how to do something she has already shown me a million times, she is going to scream. Thank goodness she once worked at a nursing home, and was aware how the minds of old people work or don't work as is my case.

I tried this scan thing before and all I could get the three in one printer, copier, scanner to do was to copy my item. Today I learned to go to the start button, click on all programs, find Lexmark on the menu and then start the scanning process.

OMG it worked...JULIE I DID IT!!!

I was at the ACE Home Center Grand Opening - Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting which was the reason for scanning the photo out of the newspaper.


1 comment:

  1. That's pretty impressive! Especially considering that I have never attempted to teach you how to scan! Good job!

    ReplyDelete