Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Limoges Jewelry

I love Limoges Jewelry. They have a lot of sterling silver pieces that wear well and are well made. I have purchased several items for my granddaughter and daughters over the years. They have all kinds of personalized items, bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings, class rings and just about any unique jewelry item you might. Most of all I love their prices. I recommend Limoges Jewelry for your next personalized gift.









Original Price: $39.99 Special Price: $19.99
Any way you spell it, this unique bracelet makes a statement in style! Each letter is carefully crafted in Silver plate then joined by hand to create a personalized treasure. Up to 8 letters, 7 1/2" with secure clasp.

Original Price: $119.99 Special Price: $69.99
Gift Mom or Grandma with a personalized ring made just for her. Sterling Silver (3.5mm) band is set with the names and birthstones of her loved ones. Choose from 1 to 7 names (8 letters per name) and corresponding Austrian crystal birthstones. Available in full sizes 5 thru 12.

Silvertone Family Birthstone and Name Ring with Diamond Accents
Original Price: $109.99 Special Price: $69.99


Original Price: $39.99 Special Price: $14.99
This ring embraces the true essence of motherhood. A gracefully cast mother and child are plated in 14K yellow and white gold. Choose up to 7 Austrian Crystal birthstones to create a personalized heirloom for your family.




Limoges Jewelry has no idea who I am. I did not receive anything for doing this review. I just like their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment