Saturday, March 30, 2013

Susie Q Malt Shop Rogers, Arkansas

The Susie Q Malt Shop
612 N 2nd St
Rogers, AR 72756
(479) 636-1326
Hours:
Mon-Thu 10:30 am - 9 pm
Fri-Sat 10:30 am - 10 pm

Established in 1960
This business has been going strong for over 50 years and is just as good as it was when "Mom Head" started it in 1960. We love our Susie Q...My friend Pat, with the beautiful smile in this photo, and her friends gathered to take a trip down memory lane by getting together at the Susie Q Malt Shop. These photos brought back so many childhood memories for me of getting to stop and eat at the Susie Q. Just seeing the building makes my mouth water and I can almost smell the goodness coming from this awesome drive in. If you are ever in Rogers, Arkansas you must stop at the Susie Q they have the best burgers, steak sandwiches, fries, etc. you have ever tasted!
I want a burger basket right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment