Monday, February 20, 2012

Loretta Lynn 2-18-12

LORETTA LYNN - 50 YEARS!
I won tickets on KWEY Radio to attend the Loretta Lynn concert at Concho, Oklahoma.
My husband did not want to go so my daughter came to the concert with me.
I was excited, because my Aunt was also driving from Arkansas for the event, but
she did not know my daughter and I would be there!
My daughter took this photo and enhanced it on her cell phone!
We were like on the fifty yard line in a football field size building.
Free tickets are free tickets! Saved me $95
My Aunt was ten rows from the stage!
They bought their VIP section tickets...
I took this fuzzy photo with my point and shoot Kodak camera with the zoom on.
OMG...that dress was head to toe sparkle. I can't imagine how much it weighed.
This concert tour was so special, because Loretta Lynn was celebrating
50 YEARS OF BEING A COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND!
Camera photos and edit from my daughter.
I am amazed they turned out this good as far back as we were!
I love the way she added the music at the top of the photo.
This is a photo I snapped of my Aunt and my Daughter after the concert.

This was a "bucket list" event for me...I grew up listening to Loretta Lynn, getting to see her in person was just a once in a lifetime event!

50 YEARS OF ENTERTAINING
LORETTA LYNN IS AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the tickets--that's so exciting, especially when it's a singer that you love so much. The pictures did turn out great for how far back you were!

    ReplyDelete