Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Craft


Valentine Craft
7" X 14" photo frame Family Dollar $4.00
one 4.5" X 6" Glitter Foam Sheet (package of 8 $1.00)
one sheet scrapbook paper
Scissors
Tape
Glue
First I cut the cross dividers out of the black mat that came with the photo frame.
Then I cut the scrapbook paper and taped it to the black mat.
Next I cut "LOVE YOU MORE" freehanded out of the glitter foam sheet.
Glue the letters down on the scrapbook paper.
Put in the photo frame and you are done!
You could purchase peel and stick letters to make any saying you would like for this project. You could use contrasting colors too, but I wanted black on black and white. By using the glitter craft foam it made the letters stand out.  In our family when someone says "I love you" the other person responds with "Love you more," so I made this for my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea! I love the black & white paper you used in this.

    ReplyDelete