Covering textbooks is a back-to-school tradition, protecting them from damage and creating a unique statement. Use our cover ideas to turn books into one-of-a-kind pieces of self-expression.
Paper Bag Book CoverTurn easy-to-find, simple-to-fold paper bags into a book cover, then dress it up in fun ways.
Large brown grocery bag
- Open grocery bag along seams and flatten, with printed side facing up.
- Fold top edge of bag down 2” from top. Line up top of textbook along folded edge.
- Crease bottom edge of bag against the bottom of the textbook to make a guideline.
- Cut bag about 2” from the guideline, then fold up to the bottom edge of textbook.
- Close the book cover over the book, leaving about 3” on each edge. Fold end over the edge of the slightly opened book cover to make a crease.
- Insert one side of book's cover into the folded end of the book cover.
- Tape the flap to secure.
- Close the book and insert the other side of the book into the cover. Tape to secure.
Post a Comment