Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trying to Photograph My Cats

Trying to photograph my cats is quite a feat. They do not cooperate.
It reminds me of trying to photograph my kids when they were little.
They look away about the time I snap the photo.
I have seen cat photos with the cats in perfect pose or wearing outfits.
Not my cats!
Check out the mean look Callie Ann is giving me in this photo.
 
I caught Lizzie Tu asleep on the back of my chair for this photo.
She is such a dark gray color I need her under lots of light for photos.
 
Callie Ann is standing on top of my keyboard in this photo.
I cropped it to just her face using www.picmonkey.com
 
I got up really close and woke Lizzie Tu up for this photo.
You can tell she was NOT amused to be woke up:)
 
My daughter's cat Grace is always posing!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have such trouble getting my cats to sit still for photos! Yours are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete