Monday, October 10, 2011

Recycle Store Bags

Recycle those neat store bags you get when you purchase something.
Recycle the front of a birthday card you received.
Just cut off the front of the card and glue it over the store logo.
Or you can use scrapbook paper to glue over the logo and decorate the bag.
You can decorate both sides of the bag or
you can just write on one side of the bag like I did in the photo.
Gold paint pens are used a lot around my house.

I have recycled grocery bags by gluing old Christmas cards on them. I gave the decorated bags to a group that was putting together Christmas "baskets" for those in need. They were much better than the plain brown grocery bags they had planned to use to give to the people. On those bags I also used ribbon trim, etc. to make them more festive.

2 comments:

  1. Your bag looks great and is a fun way to use what we already have. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea! I remember wrapping gifts in the Sunday comics when I was younger. Wrapping paper is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete