Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Grandson LOVES Popcorn

My daughter told me that if I saw Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl popcorn on sale to let her know. It seems that my Grandson eats some every evening and this is his favorite kind. Of course, it is a tad bit more expensive that some of the other brands. I looked on line and did not find any coupons or deals! At least he has good taste, it was the Product of the Year!

This is my Grandson at his 8th Birthday party a few weeks ago.

Product of the Year

Pop Up Bowl™ has been named Product of the Year thanks to a very important group of people: consumers like you! In a survey of 50,180 people by TNS, Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl was named Product of the Year in the Snacks category by the Consumer Survey of Product Innovation. We think Pop Up Bowl is the most exciting thing to happen to microwave popcorn in years. We're glad you agree!


No comments:

Post a Comment