Thursday, April 25, 2013

Full Moon

Full Moon! Alert! Why does a full moon make people crazy?
You can ask law enforcement or medical personnel
and they tell you their business picks up during a full moon.
Having worked with people my entire life, I swear it makes people have a "short fuse."
These are some moon photos I have taken with my Kodak EasyShare C180.
Now, I know I did not have a powerful enough camera,
 to capture the beauty of what I was actually seeing.
My Mom and brother and sister gave me a new camera, but
I still want to share some of my older photos too:)
Mom's back yard looking over the creek.
 I tried to capture the moon reflecting in the water.
Wow her tulips looked great!
These next photos are of Western Oklahoma moons.
10.2 Megapixels and 3X zoom sure made it fuzzy
Highline wires and poles often get in my way.


Beware of crazy things during a full moon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures--especially the two in the middle with the clouds. I know our cats get a little whacked out when there's a full moon. :)

    ReplyDelete