I want to share this information with you in case you have a loved one that needs to have one of these devices. This awesome little thing can contact the people you put on the call list in case of emergency or will call 911. They can be found at Walmart for under $50.00 and costs $15.00 a month to be active. The package says Greatcall. The difference in this one and the other like emergency devices is that this one works on GPS technology to be tracked anywhere there is a cell phone signal. The others only work within a few hundred feet of the base. Mom got one of these and it is awesome!
Why choose 5Star Urgent Response?
Help at Home or On the GoWith 5Star Urgent Response, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is available in any uncertain or unsafe situation. With just a touch of a button, you’ll speak immediately to NAED Certified Response Agents. Using new, patented GPS technology and advanced location analysis, 5Star Agents will quickly identify your location, evaluate the situation and get you the assistance you need.
Highly-trained NAED Certified Response Agents5Star Agents are 100% U.S. Based and are trained in CPR and other emergency procedures. Using information you’ve provided in your confidential Personal Profile, 5Star Agents can conference in your emergency contacts, access your medical information, connect you to a live, registered nurse or dispatch 9-1-1 emergency services. Agents will remain on the line with you until your situation is resolved. And, since Agents are available 24/7, they’re a more reliable option than using your cell phone to call a friend or family member who may be unqualified, unavailable or unable to locate you.
Convenient and ReliableThe 5Star features a high-performance microphone and a speaker that delivers loud, clear sound. And since coverage is powered by one of the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless networks, it works inside or out of the home. Plus, the device easily attaches to key chains, belts and purses, so it goes wherever you go making it the perfect mobile senior medical alert system. The GPS-based Online Locator Service even allows authorized friends or family members to securely and privately locate the device, or anyone carrying the device, at mygreatcall.com. The 5Star also includes our award-winning LiveNurse service, so you can speak to a live, registered nurse 24/7 at no additional charge.
Easy-to-Use and AffordableService for 5Star Urgent Response is only $14.99 per month with no contracts, no cancellation fees and no equipment to install. Purchase now and you can save you over $200 per year in monthly fees compared to other personal emergency response services or senior medical alarm systems. You’ll get unsurpassed value and peace of mind with The 5Star, which is endorsed by John Walsh, host of television’s America’s Most Wanted. Don’t compromise on safety. Protect yourself with 5Star Urgent Response.
Why 5Star Urgent Response Is Simply the Best:
Reliable Nationwide Coverage
- 5Star works nationwide and provides you with access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available.
- Two-way communication is powered by one of the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless networks.
NAED Certified Response Agents
- Live, 100% U.S. Based Agents are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Agents are certified by the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch® and trained in CPR and other emergency protocols.
- Agents are equipped to handle a wide variety of situations and will remain on the line with you until your situation is resolved.
Enhanced Location Technology
- 5Star Agents utilize patented GPS technology, advanced location training and the “frequent locations” information you’ve provided in your Personal Profile to determine where a user is when they call.
- GPS-based Online Locator Service for 5Star customers enables authorized users to securely and privately find the device and/or user at mygreatcall.com.
5Star and 9-1-1 Work Together
- Agents can dispatch 9-1-1 emergency services, conference in family and friends, and will stay on the line with you until your situation is resolved.
- To connect directly to 9-1-1 during a critical situation, 5Star users simply press and hold down the Call Button for five seconds.
- After a 9-1-1 call, a 5Star Agent will follow up with you to make sure your situation is resolved.
Your Personal Profile
- Contains comprehensive, personal details such as emergency contacts and medical conditions, which will allow the Agent to assist you better in an urgent situation.
- Your profile is secured by an SAS 70 Type II certified data center, is HIPAA compliant and is only shared with emergency personnel in the event of a critical situation.
- The more information that you provide, the more prepared you will be in the event of an emergency.
- Whether it’s the contact information of a loved one or important medical history, 5Star Agents will use this information to assist you quickly and safely.
5Star Includes Our Award-winning LiveNurse Free
- Unlimited mobile health advice from registered nurses, 24 hours a day
- Nurses available in English or Spanish with no appointment necessary
- Translation support in over 100 languages
Affordable - No Contract
- 5Star is just $14.99 per month with no contracts and no cancellation fees. Service for each additional device is only $8.99 per month.
- Get $10 off the $35 one-time 5Star activation fee when you activate online.