Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cell Phone Texting Aid

 


My daughter knows a guy in OKC that handcrafts these phone texting aids...for people who have a difficult time hitting the correct letter on their phone keypad. They are awesome! She got me one and I love it. Cut down on my cussing while trying to text and hitting the wrong letter cause of the hover feature on my phone:)
 
He makes them out of zebra wood and other beautiful wood. They are light weight and come with attachment that fits into the earphone hole on your phone. YES, they do work with I-phones and every other phone that is only suppose to work from the temp of your finger...another BS myth from the phone company. We have tested them. Each of these one-of-a-kind cell phone texting aids sell for only $10.00 plus shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment