Monday, January 27, 2014

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls for Valentines


These would be a sweet treat to give your Valentine!
You could even cover a foam egg carton with Valentine decorations
and put a dozen of these in the carton.
Maybe a cute card attached that says "I am eggcited you are my valentine"
or "I am eggcited to have you for my teacher" or what ever you need.

CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
2 cups peanut butter, chunky or smooth
1/2 cup butter
3 cups powdered sugar
Mix with spoon then add
3 cups crisp rice cereal
Mix with your hands it is messy, but easier this way mixture is stiff
Roll into one inch balls
Place on waxed paper covered cookie sheet
Put in the fridge for 20 minutes
In a double boiler melt
1/3 bar paraffin wax
3 cups chocolate chips
With a slotted spoon dip balls in chocolate until covered
Place on waxed paper covered cookie sheet and chill until set
YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate and peanut butter is such a great combination! I'm going to have to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are tempting me! I have everything I need to make these except the wax. Late night snack?

    ReplyDelete