Tuesday, January 10, 2012

P.I.N.K. Method

I have been excited, because the Dr. Phil Show now comes on ABC at midnight in my time zone. I love Dr. Phil, and I think it is because he is like me, he gives frank honest answers. I am forever telling someone...don't ask me a question unless you want my honest answer.

I was watching the Dr. Phil Show the other night and the show was about weight loss. Dr. Phil was setting some ladies up with this new diet method called the P.I.N.K. Method. I thought I would look it up and see what it was about. Pretty much it is like every other diet program. You have to eat right and exercise. You have to make life-long changes. I thought I would share the information:

P.I.N.K. Method – Pink Diet Power for Women

The P.I.N.K. Method, as seen on the Dr. Phil show and The Doctors show, is empowering women to lose weight and keep it off. This new revolutionary diet for women is sweeping the nation. According to Dr. Phil, it is the "first comprehensive doable plan for women" where the result is permanent and fast weight loss. Read more on the pink method diet for weight loss.

P.I.N.K. Method – What is it?

The P.I.N.K. Method is a system for fast weight loss that combines diet and exercise for long-term results.

P.I.N.K. stands for Power, Intensity, Nutrition, and Kardio.

It is designed specifically for women that are in good health and are not pregnant and/or nursing.

P.I.N.K. Method – What's Included?
Included in the program:
Nutrition Guide – 240 pages
3 Workout DVDs (20 to 40 minutes)
Bonus DVD (15 minute Yoga/lower body workouts
P.I.N.K. Method Certificate
P.I.N.K. Method daily motivation wristband
P.I.N.K. VIP Membership
Included in the VIP membership: lifetime access, 82-day full program, diet and workout plans, trainer and nutrition support, tips to personalize the program, tracking tools, and online community support.

P.I.N.K. Method – The Program
The P.I.N.K. Method is unique because it is designed specifically for a woman's needs. It is a step by step process that is unlike any other program on the market today. They have divided the system into four stages, which include:

P.I.N.K. Reset – This is a short time detoxifying stage that is designed to give your metabolism a boost.

P.I.N.K. Primary – This is a fat-fighting diet stage that introduces your body to high-energy foods that provides the fuel your body will need during the Phase 1 fitness program.

7-Day Shred – This is a seven day program that includes a "Shred Soup" that will help you lose those last few pounds, as well as help to prevent weight loss plateaus.

P.I.N.K. Preservation – This is the sustainable weight management program that will help you keep that weight off. This is the key to your long-term weight loss success.

These stages include the combination of diet and exercise that work together to provide maximum results for weight loss.

OK, as I see it the P.I.N.K. Method is just another "diet program" created and being marketed to make money for the lady who put it together. All of the diet "programs" and companies marketing their plans tell us the same thing...eat healthy and exercise!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right. I always feel skeptical anytime I see mentions of special foods that help you lose more weight or detoxifying. It's really just a matter of calories in/calories out. This diet doesn't seem revolutionary at all!

    BTW, you're up at midnight? Night owl! I'm zoned out by 9 & in bed at 10. :)

    ReplyDelete