Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day



November 11th is observed as VETERAN'S DAY and I want to salute all the brave military men and women who serve our country. You and I sleep safe in our beds every night thanks to these men and women who fight for our freedom.

THANK YOU to all military veterans for serving our country!
This is a photo of my two oldest grandsons and my granddaughter. This was the day my grandson on the right graduated from basic training. My grandson on the left has already served a year in Iraq. That was a VERY long year! Then he went to Afghanistan, but is home again. Now, his brother is in Afghanistan. I love these awesome Grandsons!

The photo below is my Great Grandson in his Daddy's boots...the sacrifices our service men and women make for us is something we should think about every day not just on Veteran's Day. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment