Monday, May 23, 2011

Hash Browns

My husband bakes a couple of potatoes in the microwave and then puts them in the refrigerator overnight to make hash browns the next morning.
He leaves the skins on the potatoes as he grates them.
Notice most of the potato skin just skims off and does not end up in the hash browns.
Dump the potatoes in a skillet with a little hot oil.
Brown on one side and then flip over to brown the other side of the potatoes.
I am not out of focus...the steam from the taters got on the lens.
This day my husband served his hash browns with
sausage patties
biscuits and sausage gravy
fried eggs.
This was a wonderful breakfast. I wonder why people don't have hash browns more often with breakfast? It just takes a little planning and they are so easy to make! Of course having my own personal cook makes it a lot easier for me:) Spoiled? Who Me?

1 comment:

  1. Spoiled? Yes! Wonderful that Dennis loves to cook and does such a great job - even better!!

    ReplyDelete