Friday, May 13, 2011

Window Shopping on Route 66

I love to window shop! It is the safest way for me to enjoy things without breaking or buying. Seriously, the Antique Mall located on Historic Route 66 in Weatherford, Oklahoma is a place to find nearly anything your heart desires. I snapped these photos just to give you a sample of some of the things offered by the Antique Mall. This is a big building with lots of individual booths displaying memories for sell. I love this place.
Check out the cookie jars in the photo below!
The cast iron photo is fuzzy...sorry.
LOVE these canisters!
Hope you enjoyed window shopping with me today, but take a trip on Historic Route 66 and experience the memories of the Antique Mall for your self. It is so much better in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment