Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family Fun in Arkansas

Last week we were in Arkansas for Easter. My Mom's favorite holiday is Easter. She rented a "bounce house" for the kids to play in and they all loved it. It was also awesome because they were all in the same place at the same time.
My friend Pat made her bunny cake for the gathering.
The kids lined up to start the Easter egg hunt. They had to find over 300 eggs the teens had hid all the way to the front fence. They all had so much fun. Then we went to the patio above the creek to eat our lunch and I forgot to take photos!
After lunch my brother got out the pinata for them to take turns trying to bust open.
It was a great day for lots of family fun in Arkansas.

4 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! My Logan (the little boy with red hair) is still talking aobut it. I think he's starting to love this family as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! And Pat, your cake is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 300 eggs and a bounce house?! Your family sure knows how to do a holiday right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an insane amount of eggs but it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete