Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CLIF BAR - Energy Bar

These are really good bars. They are made with organic oats and soybeans.
I highly recommend them...they are much better than other bars I've eaten.

Check out their website. They have a lot of projects.
clifbar.com

The package has a note from the Founder and Owner of Clif Bar & Company:

"Clif Bar is named after my father, Clifford, my childhood hero and companion throughout the Sierra Nevada mountains. In 1990, I lived in a garage with my dog, my skis, climbing gear, bicycle and two trumpets. The inspiration to create an energy bar occurred during a day-long, 175 mile ride with my buddy, Jay. We'd been gnawing on some "other" energy bars. Suddenly, despite my hunger, I couldn't take another bite. That's the moment I now call "the epiphany." Two years later, after countless hours in Mom's kitchen, Clif Bar has become a reality. And the mission to create a better-tasting energy bar was accomplished. Clif Bar has grown since 1990, and still the spirit of adventure that began on that ride continues to thrive each day. As the company evolves, we face many choices, yet we always do our best to take care of our people, out community, and our environment." - Gary

I found the Clif Bars in the pharmacy section of the local Wal-Mart, but I am sure you can find them in lots of other places.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard the chocolate chips ones are a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to bring these to school with me every day! They are so good.

    ReplyDelete