Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Might Be A Redneck...Cooler Radio

My daughter sent me these photos of the COOLER RADIO her friend put together. It made me laugh and I told her it was a Jeff Foxworthy moment for sure....You Might Be A Redneck if you make your cooler into a radio. She said it was really awesome to take to the lake or on a picnic or any outdoor activity where you might want to listen to music. She said it really sounded good! It still makes me laugh.This is with the cooler lid open looking down at the working parts of the radio and boooooming speakers.
They are standing around admiring the invention.
It is cool to be able to pull it around with the handle and wheels.
OK...so where are you going to ice down the beer,
 now that you have turned the cooler into a radio?

2 comments: