Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crystal Bridges - Sculpture - Unraveling

 
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
 
 
 
As we traveled down one of the beautiful hallways of the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas there was this awesome sculpture up on the wall. WOW it was beautiful...I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I thought it was just incredible! As I share with you some of the museum's works of art in my blog I hope that some day you can go visit Crystal Bridges and see it for yourself. It was my first visit, but will not be my last!
 
My nephew Blake, daughter Kennda, husband Dennis and friend Pat on our family tour.
 
Outside the window on the other side was this iron sculpture...
 
 
Check out the wooded area, over 120 acres, that surrounds the Crystal Bridges Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment