Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Salad Dressings

Do you have a favorite salad dressing? We have several we keep on hand in our refrigerator. I never really paid much attention to the calories, until I thought about writing this blog. Nor did I even look at the labels until now.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing has 140 calories in 2 tablespoons.
So, I am consuming a lot of calories when I am "eating healthy"
and dipping my veggies in the wonderfully creamy yummy white stuff.

Honey Dijon says dressing and dip on the label
and has 100 calories in 2 tablespoons.
I loved to dip chicken strips in this stuff.

Catalina dressing my all time favorite for lettuce salads,
has 100 calories in 2 tablespoons.

Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette says dressing and marinade on the label.
It contains 60 calories per 2 tablespoons.
This stuff is really awesome on pasta salads!

Roka Blue Cheese dressing and dip has 120 calories in 2 tablespoons.
I love BlueCheese dressing.

OK...so I guess if I really tried to eat healthy I should be better at reading the labels.
What is your favorite salad dressing? Do you read the labels?

1 comment:

  1. I do read labels and my favorite salad dressing is balsamic vinaigrette. It only has 5 calories per serving and tastes great!

    ReplyDelete