Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
TO ALL MY READERS
 
 
Watching the Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren open their gifts is the best time ever. Just seeing the excitement in their eyes is awesome.



Christmas is a special time for us, because that is when my husband and I met. He was actually dressed as Santa Claus! This year our daughter found this neat Santa t-shirt for her dad! Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
 
 
Our daughter is so funny...
she drove us to Arkansas for Christmas and on the way back we both nodded off.
She took photos of us sleeping and made the following Christmas photo!
Now, I was in the back seat behind her and her Dad was in the front seat beside her and she has the nerve to yell at me for taking photos while I am driving????
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment: