Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sidewalk Chalk

Sidewalk chalk is the best entertainment value out there for children and adults! I purchased this 20 piece container of sidewalk chalk for 97 cents plus tax. I think as adults, we forget some of the simple things we can to to entertain our children or grandchildren. Sidewalk chalk lets kids use their imaginations and be creative. It washes off easily, so it is not messy. Sidewalk chalk is one of Granny's Love aka my Grandson's favorite things to play with at my house.
This is a sidewalk chalk message for my blog readers!

2 comments:

  1. Drawing on the driveway with chalk was always one of my favorite summer activities when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has a daycare and her back patio is covered in the "Darlin's" artwork. They love it! Her son has neighborhood friends so her driveway is often the site of their work.

    ReplyDelete