Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goddaughter turns 30!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY COURTNEY

How can it be that my Goddaughter is 30? It just seems like yesterday that she was born. When her mom ask me to be her Godmother I was thrilled and honored. When Courtney turned 18 her mom told me I was off the hook now. I never felt like I was "on the hook," I have always loved this child as if she were mine. I just always thought her mom was extremely smart to make arrangements for the "what if," and know her child would be taken care of by someone who loved her. Everyone should be that thoughtful about the most important people in their lives.
Courtney at 3 days old with her mom, Pat
Courtney at 10 days old with me
Courtney with Louise posing for her mom's photography class project

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY COURTNEY
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thirty years ago today I fell in love for a lifetime! I am so proud of the wonderful young woman my baby has become. And she has the best godmother anyone could ask for!

    ReplyDelete