Thursday, May 12, 2011

Congratulations Pat and Logan!

My friend, Pat, is graduating tonight! I wish I could be there to watch her walk across the stage and get her degree. I am so proud of her....she went back to school at 50 years of age and is graduating with honors! Now she is ready to get out and find a job to start a new career check out:  http://www.patclaytondesign.com

This is the graduation announcement her sweet daughter, Courtney (my Goddaughter), sent out to family and friends. Courtney also had a surprise gathering, of family and friends on Tuesday night, to show her mom how proud she was of her and all she has accomplished. I love love love surprises when they are for other people! Pat was certainly surprised!

Photos from the Surprise Party
Mr. Logan is also graduating this year, from Kindergarten. How many young men can say that they graduated from Kindergarten the same year their Nee Nee (Grandmother) graduated college? I love this photo of Logan, and I love that the school does graduation for the students.
CONGRATULATIONS
PAT
AND
LOGAN

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! In the words of young Logan, I thought this day would never come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, my brenda, for making it all possible! a year to remember, for sure.. makes me a little sad that my son AND my momma are growing up all at the same time. i'm afraid i might be falling behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete