Monday, September 2, 2013

I love the Dollar Spree

Yeah...we have a neat new store in Weatherford, Oklahoma!
DOLLAR SPREE
AND
VAPOR COMPANY
The Dollar Spree is just packed with everything you can imagine.
Most of the items are $1 unless otherwise marked.
The Vapor Company is inside the Dollar Spree and sells vapor devices
that help smokers kick the habit...they come in a variety of prices and sizes.
I will write more about them later when I have given them a try.
There are food items...she has in incredible inventory... 
Household items...Medicines...Hygiene supplies... 

Hair accessories and just about every other glam product ever made...
and jewelry and butterscotch candies
(other kinds too, but I love butterscotch)...
Baby supplies...batteries...brooms...
If you can't find it here something is wrong...
she will be having seasonal items as well...

and of course party supplies...my favorite section...
 
Dollar Spree has everything from A to Z
packed into this store on
MAIN STREET in WEATHERFORD, OKLAHOMA
or
HISTORIC ROUTE 66

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun store! I really am going to head your way one day. It's been way too long since I've made a Weatherford trip.

    ReplyDelete