Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2 Birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GRANDSONS!!!
Grandsons are wonderful! My friend Pat and I both have Grandsons with the same birthday. My friend Pat and I both think that our Grandsons are the best thing that ever happened. We are always telling each other something that one of our Grandsons said, or did that just delighted us or made us laugh. Before we had grandsons we talked about our children. Seems like our children never did anything quite as great, as these grandchildren...don't get me wrong, our children were the light of our lives and then they really gave us something great! Grandsons!!
Granny and Granny's Love
JW and Lizzie Tu
Nee Nee and her best Buddy
Logan and Dallas
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GRANDSONS!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandsons - they're the best! Brenda is lucky enough to have a granddaughter too and listening to her, I think grandchildren are the best! It's so fun to have grandsons that share the same birthday. Brenda gave Ree Drummond's new book to both boys. I got to read it and it's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete