Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cherries Bars

My husband does what he calls "a little free lance shopping," meaning anything he finds in the grocery store that is NOT on the list of things he was suppose to purchase. I want to share one of his newest finds. I also want to confess, these are really awesome ice cream bars!
The bar on the outside of the package looks good, but nothing compared to the taste of the bar out of the box. I fear this could be a new addiction. My all time favorite ice bars are the banana fudge ice cream bars, followed by regular fudge ice cream bars. This new chocolate covered cherries bar is way at the top of my list of good things to eat.
Do you have a favorite ice cream bar?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try these! I was looking for the ice cream you described but in the wrong place! I was looking at the boxes of ice cream, not for bars.

    ReplyDelete