Saturday, July 2, 2011

Custom Coasters

I ordered these CUSTOM COASTERS by P.CLAYTON at


for price and additional information e-mail your questions
 with CUSTOM COASTERS in the subject line.
I scanned and e-mailed all the wedding invitation pages to
P.Clayton did her magic and made these beautiful
3 3/4" X 3 3/4" custom ceramic tile coasters.

These are going to make a very personal gift for the new bride and groom in their home. You might have favorite photos you would like to have decorating your home (in the form of coasters) or you might be interested in ones P. Clayton has made, with some of her photography. I love coasters, because they protect the furniture from those ugly water marks. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Brenda! They did turn out very nicely. I am excited to make more. I made a set using pictures of vintage muscle cars for a friend as a housewarming gift that people really like.

    ReplyDelete