Monday, January 20, 2014

Jeanie's Sausage Casserole

Winter is my favorite time of the year to make casseroles and this is one of my favorite!
Thanks to my sister-in-law Jeanie for this easy recipe.

SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
preheat oven 350 degrees
2 eggs
1 pound sausage
1 can creamed style corn
1 medium onion chopped
3/4 cup Shawnee cornbread mix
Beat eggs, add chopped onions, cornbread mix, sausage and corn. Mix well.
Pour into 9 x 13 greased glass pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is browned just a little.
My husband added jalapeno peppers on top for decoration.
This is such a easy dish to make and it is really good!
My favorite way to eat this is with jellied cranberry sauce, and of course it goes well with our favorite sweet potatoes! It reheats wonderfully to take for lunch the next day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment