Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One Dish Stove Top/Chicken Casserole

One Dish Stove Top and Chicken Bake
I had forgotten about this dish.
I was flipping through my favorite recipes and there it was!
It is quick and easy to prepare.
I made changes to make it with the chicken I had on hand.


preheat oven at 375 degrees

1 package Stove Top Stuffing Mix
(I used a generic brand)
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
(I used frozen boneless chicken tenders)
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup sour cream
(I used 2/3 cup sour cream)

Put the stuffing mix in a bowl with 1 2/3 cup of water and set aside.
Put the chicken in a 13 X 9 baking dish.
Mix soup and sour cream and pour over the chicken.
Spoon stuffing over the top.

Bake until chicken is cooked. Approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment