Friday, February 4, 2011

Brrrrrr It's Cold Outside

On the way to work yesterday the thermometer in my van was showing a few degrees warmer than the radio had just announced. The radio DJ Vanessa said it was 0 degrees on Coyote Hill. Brrrrrr It's Cold Outside. So I took the photo to remember just how cold it was in February 2011.
About that time the thermometer changed to a degree colder. Which was still one degree warmer than what the bank sign said. So it was either 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 degrees, depending on what was giving the report. Doesn't much matter, because that is really cold!
Later in the day on my way home the temp kept switching from 26 degrees to 27 degrees. We were having a regular heat wave! Since the photos I shot on the way to work turned out a little fuzzy, I decided to wait until I got parked to take the heat wave photo.
I had just shut the van off, so it was not out of gas, the gauges had stopped for the day. I was glad to be back home after another long day of work. Brrrrrr It's Cold Outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment