Monday, February 21, 2011

Plastic Bag Saver

Everytime I try to take a photo to show you something on this blog I have at least one "helper," but today I had two...Callie Ann on the left and Lizzie Tu on the right jumped up on the bed the minute I flipped the comforter up to provide a solid background for the photo! Cats are worse than kids. They have to know everything I am doing and think they should help. Then as I try to type they are up here walking on the keyboard. If something strange gets typed, and I do not catch it, you can bet it was my kitty helpers.
Plastic Bag Saver....just take a empty kleenex box and stuff your plastic bags down in the box. It makes a nice looking plastic bag saver and recycles both the bags and the box!

5 comments:

  1. I hope I remember this tip when my tissue box is empty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ingenious idea. I save bags for kitty litter disposal. They are usually tucked into a closet somewhere. Now I will have a storage box. THANKS! I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea and a great way to recycle. Is there a certain way to load the bags into the box, or do you just randomly stuff them in?
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just randomly stuff a bag in each time I get one. I do kind of "straighten" them out and then stuff in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT IDEA...makes me wanna go get a box of tissue and throw all the tissue away and shove my baggies in. YES! It's now on my list of things to do... lol Tiffiany

    ReplyDelete