Friday, April 8, 2011

Act of Kindness!

Last night I was going through the Arby's drive-thru to grab my Granddaughter and Grandson a bite of supper. When I got up to the window the young lady handed me the card below and told me that the person in front of me had paid my ticket. Needless to say I was quite surprised! Since Granny's Love was with me it was also a nice lesson to teach him. This church is about an hour and a half drive from where we live, which was even more surprising. I was very thankful for the Act of Kindness
                                                       20388 East Country Road 158
Hwy. 283 & Martha Y
(4 miles north of Wal-Mart) Altus, OK
580.482.3377


If anyone is ever in Altus, Oklahoma, I would think this would be a really nice group of people and welcoming church to attend. I have to tell you that people in Western Oklahoma in general are good people!















No comments:

Post a Comment