Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hottest since 1996

Western Oklahoma has had days and days and days and days with the temperature over the 100 mark! Tonight on the news they said it was the hottest since 1996 and the temperature broke a record. Just let me say that it is ALWAYS COOLER IN OKLAHOMA CITY than it is in Western Oklahoma! Now scroll down and look at the next photo...
This photo shows HOW HOT IT REALLY IS....I about passed out getting in my car with the temperatures this hot. I have never seen a vehicle register a temperature so darn high! This is with my windows cracked open just a little and with my window shade up on the windshield reflecting off the hot sun. Our air conditioner has not shut off in weeks and weeks. We really need rain now more than ever.
I am not sure if it was me or the camera out of focus....but OMG it is hot in Western Oklahoma!


No comments:

Post a Comment