Laughing Lindsay is a blog I follow and subscribe to by e-mail. She is giving away a Red Baron Pizza package on her blog. I recommend signing up to follow Laughing Lindsay, because she has a great blog! Note her blog button is on the right side of my blog.
Red Baron Pizza Giveaway
Posted: 20 Jul 2011 06:00 AM PDT
Red Baron and Howie Mandel have teamed-up for the “Real Deal” online video series to fight against delivery pizza that charges too much for pizza
You can view the six video web series for the Red Baron Pizza Real Deal on the Red Baron Youtube site. Here is one of the fun videos with people who appear to be about my age ordering pizza and baking a Red Baron pizza for comparison
I have tried Red Baron pizza and really like it. I like the varieties they provide. I also like that I can have one in the freezer and then just heat it up when I need it. Additionally, I don’t know if you know this about college students or not, but we are awake (and hungry) at odd times of the day. This often means I may have a craving for pizza at 2 am or even 3 am. However, pizza joints are closed then. With a Red Baron pizza in the freezer, I can satisfy my craving without having to leave the comfort of my house/dorm/pajamas. What a wonderful solution!
5 readers will win a Red Baron Pizza Night Prize Package (pictured above) consisting of a coupon for a free Red Baron pizza plus:
• Red Baron pizza cutter
• Red Baron plates and napkins
• Red Baron oven mitt and
• Red Baron pizza knife
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this package from Red Baron.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on August 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only