Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Here I am at four years old reading the new Bible I got for Christmas.
My sister Gwen beside me was three years old.
These are my cousins Kathy and Mary with their new baby buggies at Christmas.
Mary is just older than me and Kathy is just younger than my sister.
Here we are at Christmas a couple years later.
Left to right Kathy, Mary, Me, Gwen.
Our Grandmother, who only allowed us to call her Mama Gen is holding baby Elaine.
The twin boys in front, Elaine's brothers, are Jack and Jim.

It doesn't matter if it was Christmas over fifty years ago or Christmas today, it is the memories that we make with our loved ones. It is photos like these that we can look back and remember the fun we had and how blessed we were to have those who are no longer with us. Blessings to you and yours and have a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photographs! I hope your Christmas was a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete