Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Orange/Pinneapple Pork

Pork Tenderloin with Mandarin Oranges and Pineapple
Pour the liquid from an 11 ounce can Mandarin Oranges
and 8 ounce can Pineapple Slices into a skillet.
Add several "shakes" of each of the following spices:
Lemon Pepper
Onion Powder
Garlic Salt
Seasoning Salt
Accent
Stir and then add
Cut up pieces of Pork Tenderloin and cook until done.
Then add the Pinneapple Slices and Mandarin Oranges and simmer to heat completely.
Cook Brown Rice and add butter and a couple spoons of sugar to the rice.
Cook Green Beans with butter and seasoning salt.
This is a recipe my daughter made up and sent me the photos.
She is an awesome cook. She gets that from her Dad!

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! I can never get myself to buy pork tenderloin because of the price but am thinking I should give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete