Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday Photos

Granny's Love and Sugar Kisses took me out for my birthday to my favorite Chinese restaurant! My husband snapped these photos after we got back home to document the happy occasion. I know I am getting older, but I realize it more everyday by watching these two loves of my life growing up so fast. When my grand daughter was little we called her Sugar Kisses. It makes me feel guilty to call her that now because we found out she is a Type 1 Diabetic and will spend the rest of her life hooked to an insulin pump. When my grandson was just starting to talk I would ask him who he was and he would tell me Granny's Love. They are both my pride and joy. Spending time with them on my birthday was worth more than any present in the world. Granny's Love likes Chinese food as much as I do so we were both excited!
In years past I could look UP at the camera and rid myself of all those chins...I notice in these photos...it doesn't work anymore! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment