Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Doggie Duds

I want to share this awesome DOGGIE DUDS site with all you dog lovers. Of course, my cats would not allow me to put anything on them, and if I tried I probably would get clawed to pieces. I borrowed the beautiful  photos of the doggie duds model, Miss Payslee from KC's blog http://kcsheperd.blogspot.com/ to show a sample of the Doggie Duds by Deb. Debra also does consignment paintings of pets...she is a truly gifted artist!
Check out: doggiedudsbydeb.com

doggiedudsbydeb.com
 by Debra Babcock
This little girl is the most adorable dog baby I have ever seen! She has more clothes in her closet than I do, and as you can see she loves getting dressed up. She is also a therapy dog and her Mommy takes her to nursing homes and other facilities to work with the people.

4 comments:

  1. I have a picture of one of my cats wearing a babushka that I made from scrap fabric. That's as close as I'll ever get to dressing them I think! :) What a cute dog and cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make clothes for my baby girl chihuahua, Bug. But she hates having anything on. She hates her pajamas, her collars, her harnesess, she hates the cute clothes I make her.
    And I have to make them because she is so tiny the xs clothes at walmart and petsmart do not fit her very well.
    She looks so precious cute in clothes, too. But her whole personality changes. She goes from playful and fun to moping around and she wont play at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for showing off Miss Pays Brenda! She's a ham!

    ReplyDelete