Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING...I AM BLESSED!
These are my blessings:
Granny's Love with Thanksgiving turkey he colored for me.
Granddaughter
Our Daughter
Grandson and Son
Grandson with his Girlfriend

Me and our Great Granddaughter
Our Oldest Daughter
Our Son-In-Law
My friend who accepts me just as I am...and her grandson
Husband (THE COOK)
Grace and I our grandkitty

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all those who read this blog and thank you for your comments along the way. I am thankful for all my blessings.


2 comments:

  1. And we are all so very blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent most of the weekend away from the computer (what a strange feeling!), so I am just catching up on blog posts now--I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete