Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey on the way!

On a trip up across the Boston Mountains on Highway 540 to Fayetteville, Arkansas we passed your Thanksgiving Turkey on its way to get ready for Thanksgiving Dinner. Being from Arkansas this was a familiar site to me, but when I was showing photos to co-workers they had never seen a turkey truck. I decided I should share these with you too.
With my daughter driving I was able to take lots of photos on the trip!
Turkey and chicken trucks can been seen in Northwest Arkansas transporting the birds in these crates stacked on semi-trucks. Thank you to all the farmers!

1 comment:

  1. Clearly you have no knowledge about the inhumane conditions the birds are raised in the and the slavery tactics used by Tyson especially on the farmers.

    ReplyDelete